Support for Cambodia Middle School Physical Education Course Guidelines Preparation
We provided support for the preparation of education guidelines for physical education at middle schools for the purpose of establishing a physical education curriculum for middle schools in Cambodia.
The guidelines that were created were certified by the Cambodia Education, Youth and Sport Minister in December 2016 and completed. Under the new guidelines, middle school students throughout Cambodia have the same content and base for their physical education including pedagogical elements such as attitude, knowledge, skills, and cooperation, and this will play an important role in student development.
- Time Period
- October 30, 2015 to December 31, 2016
- Sport/Programme Category
- School physical education/curriculum preparation
- Japan Sport Council Hearts of Gold
- Cambodia Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport
- Number of Individual Beneficiaries
- Cambodian middle school students nationwide