Instructor dispatch business
This project was implemented from 2014 with the aim of contributing toward improving the skills of junior athletes and instructors by dispatching instructors of sports in which Japan is superior in the world such as judo to overseas cities.
1) Introduced the ‘history of judo’ in a PowerPoint presentation, explained about good use of energy and the spirit of mutual prosperity for oneself and others (2) Taught about manners, passive practical skills and human education of judo (3) Introduced practical instruction and exercise methods for standing techniques, grappling techniques, and ‘ashibarai’ tripping techniques.
- Time Period
- November 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017
- Brazil, others
- Sport/Programme Category
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government (Bureau of Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games Preparation)局）
- Recipient Organisation
- Foreign affairs department of each city
- Tokyo Sport Benefits CorporationJudo Federation of Tokyo
- Number of Individual Beneficiaries
- 200 people